Confidentiality of personal data is mandatory for the Website Administration or other person who has access to personal data to comply the requirement not to allow its distribution without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds.
Subject of Data Protection Guidelines
This Data Protection Guidelines establishes the obligations of the Administration of Website of Decoint Internet store (hereinafter referred to as the Administration) for the non-disclosure and provision of the privacy protection of personal data that the User provides upon the request of the Administration when registering on the Website or when placing Order for the purchase of the Goods (hereinafter - the Order).
- contact number of the User;
- e-mail address;
- the address of delivery of the goods.
The User agrees that the Administration has the right to supply personal data to third parties, in particular courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators, solely for the purpose of fulfilling the User's Order placed on the Website, including delivery of the Goods.
Purposes for Collecting Personal User Information
The User's personal data can be used by the Administration in order to:
- identification of the User registered on the Website for placing the Order;
- establishing backward communication with the User, including sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the Website, processing requests and applications from the User;
- providing the User with his consent updates of products, special offers, information on prices, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Website.
Protection of Collected Information
The Administration takes necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.